Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A day at the laundry mat

November 10th - Poul-Erik, MacKenzie and I spent a few hours at the laundry mat this evening. I had never been before but I needed to wash my quilts so off we went on a little adventure. Luckily there was another person there to show me how to use the machines. I know it's not rocket science but it was really unfamiliar to me. The lady that helped me had a little baby girl just 1 month older than MacKenzie.


She was a premature baby and was only 2 1/2 pounds when she was born. She was the same size at 6 months as MacKenzie was. As you can see she is not that much bigger than Kenzie. This was the first time Kenzie had played with another baby. They were facinated with one another.




They shared their toys and were both content to just hang out together on the floor and play.




No comments: