Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cluck Cluck

Hi Onyx, it's 7:50pm on Sunday August 1st 2010. I haven't updated your blog in a while - I guess I've been a little distracted lately with the new house and all of the projects we have on the go. I was talking to your Nana this afternoon and we were working out the logisitics of coming down to Montreal to, hopefully, get to see you in a couple of weeks. The plane tickets are booked and all we can do now is pray that we will see you. I called your mom today but there was no answer. I pray for you and hope you know how much you are loved. MacKenzie has a few pictures of you - we look at them often so that she will recognize you when she meets you one day. Your dad has been great to make sure we have some up-to-date pictures of what you look like. She is just over 2 years old now and she is so much fun. I am going to keep updating this blog so that you will know what's going on in our lives even though we are far apart. We love you and we are always full of hope that one day we will reconnect with you.



February 2010 - MacKenzie goes to a Christian Cooperative Playschool at our church - this day was dress up day. The only costume that fit her was the chicken one. She was so sweaty when we took it off her. But she loved every moment of it.

No comments: