Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Letter of Hope

Hi Onyx,
   Mom has been here in Thunder Bay visiting for the past week to help out with the girls while PE is away for work. I had surgery a couple of weeks ago so mom came to lend a hand while I recover. Yesterday your dad called to let her know about the dates that she would need to be in Montreal for the ongoing court cases for him to be able to see you. As I have been thinking about what might happen in the next couple of months for you I am both excited that your dad will finally get to see you and a little nervous about how hard this is going to be for you. I want you to know that I will be praying for you and your mom and your dad. I hope in the Lord for healing to take place and for your relationship with your dad to blossom. I hope in the Lord that truth might prevail, that humility and forgiveness would be bountiful. I hope in the Lord that grace would rule and reign in all our hearts and that we might be reconciled. I have great trust in my heavenly Father and I am really excited that our family might finally get to see you. I must admit that I have been longing for that day for a long time and I won't believe it until it happens. BUT I know that God's time is infinitely perfect and I am waiting patiently and expectantly. If the courts decided that your dad gets custody I will be really looking forward to seeing you in August when we come to Vancouver. For now, I will continue to hope and pray, trusting in God for your life and His plans for it. I love you Onyx!

No comments: