Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Brunswick Bound

 
 
The girls and I had our vacation (along with mom)  in Saint John New Brunswick where most of mom's family lives. It was Alexa's introduction to our big extended family.
 



 This is my Aunt Kelly and Uncle John along with my cousin's Jack and Teddy. So to you Onyx they would be your Great Aunt and Uncle along with (I think) your 1st cousin's once removed.



The same goes for below - your Great Uncle Jacque and 1st Cousin's once Removed - Eric, Michelle and Ray (with their families)
 

Your Great Uncle Dan and 1st Cousin's once Removed Ben and Daniel
 

 
Your Nana with Alexa hanging out in Kelly's kitchen
 

We went out to the lake for the afternoon - This was Alexa's first ride in a boat
 



This is your great Grandmother Flora (my dad's mom). The girls were drawn to her immediately and we had a really nice afternoon visit. She had all sorts of stories of when I was a little girl and the time we spent with her.
 


 Hanging out with mom on the beach right by where she grew up
 

Mom is always up for an adventure
 


 
Beach Babes
 

MacKenzie in her brand new Cowgirl outfit
 

No comments: